Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Decorating for fall.

Fall is almost here folks. Only a couple more weeks and we are thrown from the harsh summer, to the beginning of winter that is fall. I love fall. I think it might be one of my most favorite holidays. I love everything from cuddling up on the couch with a throw, to having to wear jackets as you drop off the kids at school, to the most relaxing smell of cinnamon and cider. One of my absolute favorite things about fall is looking out the window and seeing the golden, red, and bright yellow leaves falling down around my house.
Also, fall to me is the kick off to the holiday season. I love decorating for the holidays, and for fall. I don't think I really decorate for any other season except fall. Every year my wonderful collection of decor grows. However, I am not even coming close to one of those people who can decorate without as much help as I can get. So I decided to show you guys some ideas that I love. And of course, if you have any ideas let me know. Im keeping notes of what I want to do this fall-including some decorations for my very bare kitchen.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2195299/10_simple_fall_decorating_ideas.html?cat=30

http://www.domestically-speaking.com/2010/08/countdown-to-fall.html

No comments:

Post a Comment